In many States in the United States, the demand for cannabidiol (CBD) oil is increasing. CBD is a non-intoxicating marijuana extract which has proven beneficial for many health conditions. One of the best ways to ingest CBD oil is by vaping it.
For a long time, CBD and other products derived from marijuana were outlawed in the United States and other countries across the world. However, recently the US Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) declared that CBD would no longer be the focus of the Controlled Substance Act. The World Health Organization (WHO) has also released a statement supporting the medicinal value of CBD.
Vaping CBD makes it more readily available to the body. Normally, CBD has low bioavailability. However, vaping CBD makes the oil directly accessible to the bloodstream through the lungs. Researchers have found that about 50 to 60 percent of CBD reaches the bloodstream when it is vaped in comparison to only 15% when it is ingested through other ways.
The Benefits of CBD
CBD oil can be mixed with an e-liquid to vape it. There are many different health benefits of this oil. First, it must be noted that CBD is not addictive. Hence, you cannot get high by vaping CBD oil. You will not feel any weird sensation.
CBD became widely known in the scientific community in 2013 through a CNN documentary. The documentary focused on a five years old girl named Charlotte who is suffering from a rare, life-threatening form of epilepsy known as Dravet Syndrome. Her condition dramatically improved after she was treated with CBD oil.
Studies have shown that CBD has many important health benefits. Many consider it a miracle drug. There has been a widespread outcry for the legalization of CBD considering its medical benefits.
CBD is known to be effective in dealing with conditions such as anxiety, depression, inflammations, seizures, sleep apnoea, high blood pressure, leukemia, all types of cancer, fibromyalgia, psychotic disorders, chronic pain and many more.
You will find the latest information about CBD and other marijuana products at SoupWire. Studies have shown that CBD is safe to vape. CBD oil also mixes nicely with many different flavors. You will find CBD oil for vaping with different flavorings such as fruity, candy, dessert, and others.
Some of the popular CBD e-liquids on the market include:
- Original Hemp CBD by Harmony – The e-juice has a nice nutty flavor and a smooth earthy finish. This Harmony Hemp e-juice has a vegetable glycerin (VG) and propylene glycol (PG) ratio of 80/20. It comes with different CBD strength levels.
- Lemon Haze by Harmony – If you like lemons, this e-juice will give you a delightful vaping experience. This award-winning e-juice has a zingy taste. It can easily be an all day vape. You not only get to enjoy the delicious taste of lemon when vaping this e-juice, but you also get the health benefits of CBD oil.
- CBD Headshots – This is a vape additive that mixes perfectly with your favorite e-juice. It goes particularly well with fruit and dessert vapes. CBD Headshots uses CBD oil that is extracted from high-quality hemp plants to make its vape additive.
- Select CBD by Drops – This e-juice is made of 100% CBD oil blended with various essential oils and coconut oil. It can be obtained either unflavoured or with flavors such as peppermint, ginger, or lemon.
- CBD Pure – This CBD oil is sourced from the finest organic hemp grown in the State of Colorado.
These are but some of the best CBD e-liquids on the market today. The increasing demand for CBD vape liquids means that many manufacturers are rushing to create new CBD oil brands.